Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wani and Husband


Last week when i was walking through the row of stalls at "Up Town" Cheras, somebody was calling my name!!! It was Wani and her husband. Wani is one of my best friend. I did'nt see her quite long time since after she got married last August and when i met her, she's already pregnant her first child!!! I was so happy for her. Talk about Wani, she is very hardworking lady. She never gives up doing what ever she wants until she gets it. This is quite funny memory between Wani and I. Back at her house at our hometown, there was very tall “Pokok Manggis” and every manggis season, she always invited me and Aiman to climb the tree. Anyway, among us, she reached to the top of the tree first before us! And with her talkative mouth, she just picked the manggis just like she had no problems with the “semut and kerengga”, that always be our major problems when we were on the tree. Hiks! Anyway, that was just one of the memorable moments with Wani, but now, I believe that we would not able to do that again kan? Going to miss our memories so much!!!

No comments: