Friday, December 19, 2008

My Favourite Movie This Month...



The most romantic vampire movie in my entire life is Twilight. Have seen it twice without any unimpressive feeling and I was like inside the movie everytime watching the movie..hiks! The cinematography is absolutely gorgeous. The best scene that formed some kind of romantic feeling ..(Feel like a butterfly in my stomach!!! Ehehe..) was the one when Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Isabella (Kristen Stewart) laid on the green and shining grass!!!


For those yang belum tengok movie nie lagi..I recommended all of you to watch this movie..and if ada masa and suka membaca, belilah novel Twilight and all the sequels; "New Moon", "Eclipse" and " Breaking Dawn".

I only managed to buy these two sequels only, but the other two dah suruh MPH reserved!


1 comment:

Adi Luqman said...

citizen yang bagus. mempraktikkan amalan membaca! hehu.

love the movie. period. ;)