Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy new Year

Good Bye 2008 & Welcome 2009

Welcome 2009. Hopefully this new year will bring my life to a better phase as a son, brother, employee, friend and as a "Khalifah" to Almighty.


2008 left with 1001 memories and for me, 2008 was the hardest year in my life. All the bad and sad things i would keep it as a good lesson in my life. Yea.. though some of it hit and hurt me just like peeling my skin off from my body, but still it was a lesson of the life that i should see in a positive way.

Job will be the main thing that must be really concentrated and focused. I've been struggling in the past few years to have a suitable job that i can do better and perform well. Thank you to Public Bank to hire me, and now i am doing my best as the Officer at Taman Cheras Branch. I love the environment, people and my job.


Janji Dani on 2009!

1. To work harder and focus

2. To be honest and strong and his challanging life

3. To be ahead in everything he does

4. To control his financial

5. To be more confident and keep "His Eyebrow Up"

6. To lose some of his weight :)

7. To have longer hair - 2009 style :)

8. To vanish his bad habit

9. To love those who loves him

10. To keep his health to the best stage

11. To be happy in his life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Peeling my skin off from my body" <<---dah putih ke skang nih... lol...