Saturday, January 31, 2009

1st Running Route...

It took about 55mins to reach Tasik Taman Jaya, PJ this morning. I had a great time running from my home to Tasik Taman Jaya. This is only the activity that I could do since i've already stop going to gym for next coming months..It was not my first time running or walking in a long distance since I had walked once from Kerinchi to Kg.Baru. "Running from Argument" was the title on that nite! hehe..My sis la..suka nak cari pasal dgn aku..malas nak layan..turun kete then terus bla..penat jugak woo!!!! heheeh

I heard something interesting at the park just now. Gamelan and traditional instruments were played and it created a feeling as if there was a wedding ceremony somewhere there. Apparently, it was actually an event called Laman Budaya Bulanan Petaling Jaya being held nearby the lake as I saw a group of students with dance costume were getting ready to perform. Some traditional games such as 'Congkak", 'Lompat Getah"(I’m dont know the correct name of this game although I was the champion back then in my childhood days), "Dam Haji", "Sepak Raga" and many more were also played. Eventually after snapping a few photos, I managed to watch the "Dikir Barat", "Joget Rakyat" and "Ratu Kebaya Competition" before I headed to the LRT to go back home and continued running about 3km to Pantai Dalam..Hell!!! Penat!!! :)


Girls playing Congkak

Lompat Getah

Dam Haji

Sepak Raga

Joget Rakyat

Student with Kadazan Costume

Green Kebaya

Menarik pose adik kita nie..she's so cute!

Opps!!! Pic belakang plak! Sorry Pinky Ratu Kebaya

Juara Dikir Barat Peringkat Negeri Selangor

Dikir Barat Team from Sekolah Menengah Taman Dato Haron, PJ

7 comments:

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

dh lama tak tgk dkir barat!!!!

Adi Luqman said...

hebatnya kamu mampu berjalan dari kerinchi ke kg baru...cayalah!

so dah rajin berlari ni..jgn plak lepas makan je tido..lepas makan je tido ye...;P

Miss Zahidah Zakaria said...

en dani ore kelate?
ore mace?

btw
thank you dani =)
i've linked u too.

Memorable trails... said...

You know dani ,i used to jog up to 5 km during my student days and as late as 11 pm.But now nak lari 1 km pun rasa nya x larat.healthy living..keep it up..

Rizal Rizal said...

When i first started run, i lasted for 1 km. I felt like i have won a million dollars. Two years has passed. A routine run now is a 7km go in a time less than 30 minutes. I have believed in the power of running.
Keep it up Dani!.

Rizal -Syd

Dani Zakaria said...

Thank you Rizal..i did'nt know berapa jauh I lari, but it was fun and i will do it again and again..

iz syah said...

champion lompat getah?? mencabar sangat permainan.. ;-p