Friday, June 20, 2008

My Best Buddy

It was about to sleep when somebody knocked the door. Owh! How I almost forgotten that Cik Mat is coming. He just passed by to give a chocolate that he bought from Langkawi. Owh Cik Mat, thank you so so much. This is the real Cik Mat, where ever he goes, he will never and ever forget me and Aiman. There must be something even small thing for both of us. Just like what we usually do, Cik Mat and I, berborak till 12pm and he went back after a cup of tea that he made by himself finished. It quite a long time I did not spend my time with him and Aiman, and may be everyone is getting busy and busy with their own life and work must be! Fortunately I have such a lovely and understanding friends like Cik Mat and Aiman, even sometimes there are killing statements form each of us when we don’t see each other for quite some time. He he, it just the most polite reminder after all!!!

No comments: